Friday, September 12, 2008

They are making a new Conan

I've heard that they are making another Conan. I sure like the idea in theory but I am worried that they are going to make a few mistakes. I am writing this to let you know of a few things they could do to ruin it.

1. Their is no need to have any CGI. It's just going to make the movie less believable and cause unnecessary distractions from the plot and the characters.

2. The move must be rated R. This can not be a crappy remake like Die hard 4. Although Die hard 4 was good it would have been made better with a lot of blood and a lot of nudity.

3. Get actors that fit the bill. All the original actors were believable in the first two conans. I don't want to find out that they are going to get Tom Cruise, or that kid Shia LaBeouf just because they got a budget for it.

That's all I got for now. But if anyone wants to add there opinion feel free too.

No comments: