Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Are Caffeine Pills Safe?

Usually I am not the sort of guy to try any pills unless they are necessary. In many cases I wouldn't take pills that are necessary. I don't like taking anything that may have some sort of addictive nature to it. That's even the reason why I don't drink Coffee.

My friend has been pushing me to try them. They give him the energy he needs to workout throughout the day. I have never really found the need to get extra stimulation. However my friend claims that it does help him.

So I decided to do a little research. All the things that I was worried about seem to be true. They do have an addictive nature. Apparently I could expect headaches and irritability. I'm already pretty irritable. Far more irritable then I should be.

There is also the cost. It does only cost $8.95 for 100 pills. It's pretty cheap. But I also don't like spending/wasting money on things I don't have too. But for some reason I am still interested in them. At least to try them. I hope I can overcome this want because it goes against a lot of thing I believe in.

No comments: